Weekdays = 3,500
Good for 2 w/ BREAKFAST & DINNER!
Check in 1pm, Check-out 11am the following day
- TENT ACCOMMODATION (2 single beds (may be put next to each other upon request)
* Total maximum number of Guests per tent is 3 adults, 1 child only
* Php 1,500/ head for over 10 years old
* Php 1,350/head for 4 to 10 Years Old
* 3 Years old & below (which won't require an extra bed & meal inclusions, is Free of Charge)
* Weekdays only
*with dinner and breakfast inclusions
- Place is shared with other nature lovers
- Parking area outside the gate up to 4 slots only. The rest will be street parking
- Fresh coco water welcome refreshments upon your arrival or at your preferred time.
- CHILL & BONDING TIME: Musical instruments, board games & movie night at the kupkop
- LINAW UNO & DOS: cool down in the spring-fed pool or shower under the tree canopies
- BONFIRE: Enjoy the heat from communal Bonfire pit with 1-set of firewood from 7:00 to 7:30 pm
- PATAG: Stargazing, playing outdoors (with available badminton rackets & a football) or just simply walking barefoot for grounding.
- KADUYANAN: hammock area for chilling and napping under the tree canopies
- ALHIBE SWING: swing in between 2 large trees amidst the greeneries
- FARM PETS: Rabbits and turtles (playing with Golden Retriever Dog/s upon request)
- BAKTASANAN: a forest trail for nature walks.
- FARM HELP: Can assist with vegetable or other gardening activities
- FARM EXPLORATION: Self-guided exploration, just follow the signs along the trails.
A garbage fee of 1,000.00 will be collected upon your arrival. This is refundable if you will bring your non biodegradable waste with you upon check-out. Only biodegradable ('Malata') waste is allowed within the farm premises. We will greatly appreciate it if you bring your trash with you upon check-out.
MENU/FOOD INCLUSIONS: For the complimentary food (dinner and breakfast), regardless of price in the menu, you can choose from these (1 per meal), except for drinks, social spreads, desserts, native chicken soup and herbal soup. Price indicated are for additional order reference. Click here for the MENU
CAN GUESTS COOK: Guests can also bring and cook additional food aside from dinner and breakfast inclusions. We have basic kitchen utensils, basic condiments (salt, pepper, vinegar, soy sauce, oil), dinner wares, glass wares, cutleries.
SERVICE WATER: Filtered spring water for drinking. There's no bottled water for sale.
ICE: ice is for sale at 5.00 per small ice bag subject to availability.
REFRIGERATOR: There's a 3 cubic mini fridge at the Main Hut kitchen
GRILL AREA: There's a designated grilling area, you can bring your own charcoal or purchase at the staff store.
SMORES FOR BONFIRE: There's smore ingredients for sale at the staff store or you can bring your own. There are smores sticks provided at the farm.
INTERNET CONNECTION: There's intermittent 1 to 2 bars signal for Globe, Smart, and TM. There's Smart wifi connection at the farm and cafe, but sometimes unstable. Bring back up GLOBE or TM sim incase Smart network is down in the area.
VISITORS: Only Guests staying overnight are allowed to enter the Farm premises. If you have visitor/s, kindly entertain them outside the Farm gate or at the Cafe.
*No refund for cancelations/rebooking for this PROMO offers
SENIOR OR WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY: Walkways are a combination of ramp and steps due to its sloping terrain. From parking and gate, about 40 meters to the main hut. More walking as well within the premises for other amenities.
HOW TO GET HERE: Check the LOCATION tab in this website.