Weekdays = 6,500
Good for 6 Guests w/ EARLY DINNER!
Check in 1pm, Check-out 7pm the same day
Kupkop to dine, lounge & gather with your group. Can also stay in any open outdoor space with tables and chairs. (Main hut not included and closed for renovation)
Additional Guests from the Basic Package of 6:
* 700.00 each, maximum of 20
- Private & exclusive use of the place
- Parking area outside the gate up to 4 slots only. The rest will be street parking
- Fresh coco water welcome refreshments upon your arrival or at your preferred time
- CHILL & BONDING TIME: Musical instruments, books, board games & movie night at the kupkop
- LINAW UNO & DOS: cool down in the spring-fed pool or shower under the tree canopies
- BONFIRE: Enjoy the heat from the Bonfire pit with 1-set of firewood, can be done at 6:30 before leaving or checking out
- PATAG: Playing outdoors (with available badminton rackets & a football) or just simply walking barefoot for grounding
- KADUYANAN: hammock area for chilling and napping under the tree canopies
- ALHIBE SWING: swing in between 2 large trees amidst the greeneries
- FARM PETS: Rabbits and turtles (playing with Golden Retriever Dog/s upon request)
- BAKTASANAN: a forest trail for nature walks
- FARM HELP: Can assist with vegetable or other gardening activities (dependent on available gardener)
- FARM EXPLORATION: Self-guided exploration, just follow the signs along the trails
A garbage fee of 1,000.00 will be collected upon your arrival. This is refundable if you will bring your non biodegradable waste with you upon check-out. Only biodegradable ('Malata') waste is allowed within the farm premises. We will greatly appreciate it if you bring your trash with you upon check-out.
MENU/FOOD INCLUSIONS: For the complimentary food (dinner and breakfast), regardless of price in the menu, you can choose from these (1 per meal), except for drinks, social spreads, desserts, native chicken soup and herbal soup. Price indicated are for additional order reference. Click here for the MENU
CORKAGE: Guests can also bring additional food aside from meal inclusion.
CAN GUESTS COOK: Optional, Guests can cook additional food aside from the meal inclusion. We have basic kitchen utensils, basic condiments (salt, pepper, vinegar, soy sauce, oil), dinner wares, glass wares, cutleries.
SERVICE WATER: Filtered spring water for drinking. There's no bottled water for sale.
ICE: ice is for sale at 5.00 per small ice bag subject to availability.
REFRIGERATOR: There's a 3 cubic mini fridge at the Main Hut kitchen
GRILL AREA: There's a designated grilling area, you can bring your own charcoal or purchase at the staff store.
SMORES FOR BONFIRE: There's smore ingredients for sale at the staff store or you can bring your own. There are smores sticks provided at the farm.
INTERNET CONNECTION: There's intermittent 1 to 2 bars signal for Globe, Smart, and TM. There's Smart wifi connection at the farm and cafe, but sometimes unstable. Bring back up GLOBE or TM sim incase Smart network is down in the area.
PRENUPS / PHOTOSHOOTS: We don't have special package or rates for prenups or photoshoot alone, since we cannot let other guests in while place is already booked. You may avail the "AFTERNOON FROLIC PACKAGE" to grant you access and use of the entire place. In line with this, since you will have crews (photographers, MUA, stylist,etc) coming along, we only charge them 150 per head for entrance since plainly doing the shoot. Additional payment may be for additional food and drinks, and 700 per head if will use same inclusions/amenities as paying guests.
*No refund for cancelations/rebooking for this PROMO offers
SENIOR OR WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY: Walkways are a combination of ramp and steps due to its sloping terrain. From parking and gate, about 40 meters to the main hut. More walking as well within the premises for other amenities.
KIDS HEADCOUNT: Yes kids are included in the headcount. 3 years old and below are free of charge, provided they share towel with an adult, and does not require the meal, as these ages usually has their own baby / toddler foods.
HOW TO GET HERE: Check the LOCATION tab in this website.